Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

To I emailed the plaintiff's attorney, and she told me she

To GeraldI emailed the plaintiff's...
To GeraldI emailed the plaintiff's attorney, and she told me she is ok moving the CMC date, but she replied "We can move it to the 6th thru the 8th of November, but you need to prepare Stipulation, send it over and file it with court."How do I prepare a Stipulation? Any help/tips/assistance?
9/12/2017
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Hello:

Thank you for coming back and asking for me. Please give me a few minutes to prepare a response to you.

Hello again.

A stipulation merely is a formal term for an agreement on a particular issue in a case. In this situation you are asking for more time and the plaintiff's attorney is agreeable but wants you to prepare the document. It is a simple document.

Here is a sample that you can use as a format for your own document:

https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/california/candce/5:2008cv03172/205856/59

As we previously discussed when you file any document in court make sure you send a copy to the opposing attorney.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer