Well i have a hostile roomate that is destroying my property…

Well i have a...

Well i have a hostile roomate that is destroying my property running water lights air conditioning stealing my recycle can in my face everyday as soon as i walk out of my room started on the 9 9 2017 gave me notice he would move, moved his kids in a room i just painted to rent out no payments he started on the 9th yelling at me with my girlfriend on line taking my property and i had stopped cleaning up his kids messes in every room and their dishes broke my vacume my hutch my couches got holes in them had him sign month to month real estate lawyer and states he is financially responsible for all damages getting quotes only in his 2nd month here i was looking for trash can by my desk looked all over knocked on his door asking where is my trash can usualy at desk i walk in front of house did not wait for him to open door and did this because his dad dumped a futon in my front lawn and kids have there toys and always throw there trash out front out back in house all rooms and tell me they have no respect for my house and me they had a puppy they were abusing i have witness son with bloddy nose the dad abuses son and favors the daught that lie and steal they are 6 and 7 i have had to take my belonging out of her room several times to find it out there he calls me horror and is confrintational he call cops lies to them saying i went after him with a nail file or nail clipper i am crediable and this did not happen everyday since he called cops he is intentionally costing me money on water and pge bill and in my face yelling my dog keeps barking at him would not do that if my dog did not feel he will try to harm me. help need eviction asap i am on disablility also

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?

California besides him calling i have had bad roomate issue and captian kirk or corporale kirk has stated that i am a credable person that he is glad i have cleaned up this house and i left msg cant help but think when roomate is lying to try to incarcerate me he has an agenda is credability is no good and i am having to pack everything in my room police told him to show respect but i am ready to male that report i have document damage friend heard him over the phone first day of hell he started and thought he was gonna harm me i now think he might and i am not going to lower myself he wants me to get angry but i am not comfortable with him and children and do not want my dogs to be abused like they did to that puppy or like i witness the dad do to his son

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Said it all please get this guy out of here i hate living in a room in my house because i pay rent and bills and day 3 today i ripped out flooring in my house and screen is out of his window and ripped up in garage i take video everyday of the condition and damage he is doing took hose out i have a son when watering days and he had washer on no clothes in it i turn of air conditioning just paid to fix it he has iopen my car door to burn out battery and leaves lights on tv on door open i go yesterday turn them off go out 30 minutes later it would be back on

9/11/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Ok, have you considered getting a domestic violence restraining order against this individual?

I have the paperwork but I called police first and has not physically touch me but yelling and trying to get reaction from me 2 inches from me
sorry I meant he called police first

I see what you mean. You can get a restraining order even if the individual has not actually touched you. If there is the threat of harassment, then a judge will grant a restraining order. You can put in your request all of these horrible things that he has done and it is likely that a judge, who is also a lawyer like me, would easily be able to grant your request. Many times, they'll grant a temporary restraining order and then grant a permanent one after a hearing with both of the parties.

ok i just dont want to abuse the system i am very credable but do not have a police report dont believe cop took report when he called and lied so I should fill out that restraining order and waiver the fee go to court house with 3 copies and will they grant it tmr and get him off property cause I have to go outside this room to use my printer and he is consistant on trying to get a reaction I am disable have diabetis kidney failure stress does not help diabetis

I see what you mean. I don't have any reason to believe this is an abuse of the system at all. Even if you don't have a police report (many people don't), you should still file for a restraining order. If they grant it, you can have the Sheriff's office remove him from the property immediately. If you are disabled, this can only help your case. Did you have any other questions for me?

thank you so much I appreciate the advice and will incorporate it have a great day

The pleasure is all mine! Further up on the you should see a chance to give me a rating. 5-stars are always appreciated, but it is definitely not required! You can also click here in the future to request me individually. Don’t forget, if you haven’t already, you can always sign up for a membership with Just Answer and start asking more questions on the cheap.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer