Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to sue international for stealing and braking car

Customer Question

I want to sue international for stealing and braking car class 3 time and scam money and custom scream hit and poison me in
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: it happen in 2808 sw 79 Okc, Ok 73139 and international airport Los Angeles and Vietnam.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I just know now to get lawyer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to call you and write to your address and email more crime
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 1 month ago.
what can I answer for you?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.