NEED REPLACEMENT COPIES OF 2016 SSA 1099. OREGON. NEED ONE…

Customer Question
NEED REPLACEMENT COPIES OF...

NEED REPLACEMENT COPIES OF 2016 SSA 1099

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

OREGON

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NEED ONE FOR ME & ONE FOR MY WIFE

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is there a specific question with which I can assist?