Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I feel my son is being jerked around by dhs here in Michigan

Customer Question

i feel my son is being jerked around by dhs here in Michigan ho can we talk to ?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: easyer to talk by phone
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Whoud like talk on phone please

That's fine. But I still do not have any idea what your questions are or even what the background of this question is. Is this an immigration question? I can't help you if I have no idea what is going on.