How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42880
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you live in a resident without signing any paper work,

Customer Question

If you live in a resident without signing any paper work, can the homeowner force you to pay utilities?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

No if you did not agree to pay the utilities here you cannot beheld liable.If you have too here you can sue landlord in small claims for what they are holding that belongs to you .You have the right to your money.

Oregon small claims forms

You don't have to h ave lawyer in small claims you can file yourself.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated/