I lived with a friend for 1 month without signing any form…

Customer Question
I lived with a...

I lived with a friend for 1 month without signing any form of lease or rental agreement. I paid her the full months rent. Now that I have moved out, she is with holding a little over 100 dollars of mine, which I trusted to her hold for an unrelated situation. Now she is refusing to give me back the 100 I let me her hold stating, "emotional reasons" ie: I didn't sweep my room when I moved out AND for bills for the months of august

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Our "friendship" ended over some pretty sad drug related issues on both of our accounts but both of which are in the past.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?