Tina. I'm the Trustee for a California irrevocable trust.

Customer Question
Hi Tina. I'm...

Hi Tina. I'm the Trustee for a California irrevocable trust. I'm having lots of trouble getting an account closed for a securities account. I've sent them everything they've asked for but the latest I'm having problems finding out how to get the latest form they are asking for. it is a Trustee Certification. You have no idea how frustrating this is as it has been going on for more than 1 year!

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. This is a small estate. Everything but this investments account was in the name of the trust.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just help!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I believe that if you are looking for a Certification of Trust, then you may want to click here. Does this look familiar at all?

Thank you. I'll use this form. This completes this assignment.

The pleasure is all mine! Further up on the you should see a chance to give me a rating. 5-stars are always appreciated, but it is definitely not required! You can also click here in the future to request me individually. Don’t forget, if you haven’t already, you can always sign up for a membership with Just Answer and start asking more questions on the cheap.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer