How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I been sued over with discrepancy with my former home owner

Customer Question

my name is***** been sued over with discrepancy with my former home owner or landlord about rental fees
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california 92804
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I understand in already in progress...just wait to be served with legal paper
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've realtor agent that involved and financially communicate between homeowner and me, he willing to support all the discrepancy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 1 month ago.

what can I answer for you about this situation?