Been to BBB, Legal Aide, TSBDA and I don't know where else.

Customer Question
Been to BBB, Legal...

Been to BBB, Legal Aide, TSBDA and I don't know where else. White Oak Dental charged me $4680 for ONE root canal. That is the cost of two but the front desk was so nice and chatty and, I thought, reputable, I signed what they put in front of me. They charged me for TWO root canals and the only one they did do still hurts. I'm out $4680 for nothing. No one will help me. How is this possibly legal. The TSBDA sent me a form letter saying not enough evidence. On paper they charged me for tooth #19 (done) and #18 (never even discussed or done.)

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

I'm in Conroe, TX. The charge is for tooth #18, never touched. At first I was upset and thought I was charged separately for the crown, but that wad included in the cost of tooth #19 which was done. On two pieces of paper it shows charges specifically for #18, never touched. Mentioned the high cost to hygienist and she said one tooth did not cost $4680, called Dr. Greene in and he said the same, no way the cost was right. Took me to small room with girl named Kelsie and she, with Greene standing behind her, pointed to a figure of $2000 and then pointed to my signature and said, see, you signed it. I left. Since then I have not been able to get a copy of that paper and any mail I send them certified restricted delivery to Greene or Dr. Truly comes back as refused.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

There is an agreement that if you go back there for cleanings they guarantee the root canal for three years. I was escorted off the property by police. Sometime thereafter I suffered manic episode and wound up in Louisiana. I just can't fathom that what they did was okay and I have not been able to stop thinking about it. It is causing me a lot of distress.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I believe the office staff, particularly Kelsey since she signed for the first return receipt I sent, are not letting anything through to Dr. Truly, whom I still believe doesn't know. Thank you for your time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

what can I answer for you?