Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

On a tour on 's Canyon, on the Snake River last month, I was

Customer Question

On a tour on Hell's Canyon, on the Snake River last month, I was thrown off a jet boat into the water. How long do I have to be able to file claim against their insurance company for minor injuries as well as lost glasses and a drowned cell phone/
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the boat?
Customer: idaho. i have no idea the age of the tour boat.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: it was reported. i have asked for their Ins information. it was immediately reported to the Coast Guard, and I gave them a statement.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Like what, for instance?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I’m sorry to hear about your situation and I certainly hope that you are okay. Generally, you can bring a claim against the insurance company at any time. The real issue is going to be the statute of limitations. If you decide to bring a lawsuit against the company, you will usually have two years from the date of the injury to do so. Thus, you have some time since it was just last month, but please be sure not to wait.

Also, although I provided an initial answer, it’s important that you are 100% satisfied. If you feel I have done so, please rate me 5 stars and let me know if you have any follow up questions. As a side note, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.