I am a TSA approved traveler. However, in the past few

Customer Question
I am a TSA...

I am a TSA approved traveler. However, in the past few months I have traveled three times and only once was I given a TSA approved check on my boarding pass. I am trying to find out why this is happening.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas, but travel out of Oklahoma City.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I did ask the lady a the security check point and she said that 3% of the time TSA will not come up.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today . The TSA trusted traveler approval program is limited to certain airports and airlines.

Here is a complete list of airlines:

https://www.tsa.gov/precheck/participating-airlines

You can check the airport here:

https://www.tsa.gov/precheck/map

Claims and compalints can be directed here:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/passenger-support/claims

We are here to help

Please follow up with where you require any more assistance.

In return remember to rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO i hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

As I'm not an employee of justanswer but an independent expert I rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time and assistance to you.

Thank you

Attorney Bill