I need to find an attorney to represent me. Maryland. Well,

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find an attorney to represent me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well, it was reported to my insurance company

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope, this is an issue with my insurance company, they refusing to pay for my lost personal property

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you tell me more here?

You may want to file complaint here

The primary role of the Maryland Insurance Administration is to protect consumers from illegal insurance practices by ensuring that insurance companies and producers that operate in Maryland act in accordance with State insurance laws. We are here to assist you with your insurance inquiry or complaint about health, life, property and casualty insurance.

Our Rapid Response Program is designed to help certain consumers resolve property and casualty claims (such as auto and homeowners claims including those made under commercial lines policies) quickly and without having to file a formal written complaint.

For more information, call us at ***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** select option 3, then option 1.

I appreciate the chance to help you , let me know if you have more.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

sure. My personal property were lost during my travel via southwest airlines.

Have you tried to file a lost property complaint.Here is the email and contact numbers.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html

You will need date of travel, flight number, etc.Rapid Rewards number if you have one.

Here are terms of carriage , see page 22 on for terms

https://www.southwest.com/assets/pdfs/corporate-commitments/contract-of-carriage.pdf

Sorry you have had this happen, make sure to file claim here