How can I file a complaint against smart one energy,

Customer Question
How can I file...

How can I file a complaint against smart one energy

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This has been on going since February. I've never authorize this request. I've been going back and fourth with them and Washington gas to cx this service at this point i'm extremely frustrated

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Could you help me understand the nature of your complaint a bit more?

I been having problems with smart one energy. I've never authorize them as a third party on my Washington gas account. I asked for them to let me hear the previously recorded conversation of my authorizing this request. They have failed to do so. This has been an on-going problem for months for them to simply cancel their services as a third party. I just want Washington gas.