Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I received a summon how can I answer it, california, is this

Customer Question

I received a summon how can I answer it
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: is this the case number?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm involved in the loan business of my friend but unfortunately people that owe money can't pay it anymore because of too much interest she putting the blame on me and sued me for all the remaining money... I told her that I'm willing to pay it but remove all the interest and I will installment payment for the money owe but she didn't compute it like that then she get mad and make me signed promise note but then its too high for me so I missed couple of payment and now she sued me for not paying it what will I do
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: she's doing loan sharking loan
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 1 month ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.You respond with an answer which denies the false allegations. You can also counter sue in the answer.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.The court clerk can also provide an answer form.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"