I bought a used car, 2001 Wrangler, 18 months ago and it has…

Customer Question
I bought a used...

I bought a used car, 2001 Wrangler, 18 months ago and it has a rotted out frame. major suspension parts started falling off 8 months ago. Do I have any recourse ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Can I get the dealership to compensate me somehow ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No. I know that won't go anywhere given the age of the vehicle.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/11/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. When you purchased the vehicle, was any warranty given on it or was it sold "as is" ? Was the truck inspected prior to purchase?