How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a used car, 2001 Wrangler, 18 months ago and it has

Customer Question

I bought a used car, 2001 Wrangler, 18 months ago and it has a rotted out frame. major suspension parts started falling off 8 months ago. Do I have any recourse ?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Can I get the dealership to compensate me somehow ?
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: No. I know that won't go anywhere given the age of the vehicle.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Good morning. When you purchased the vehicle, was any warranty given on it or was it sold "as is" ? Was the truck inspected prior to purchase?