Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am looking for a lawyer that is willing to defend a dog

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am looking for a lawyer that is willing to defend a dog owner in the state of Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: 5 month's ago a guy claimed my dog bit him but no one could prove whether he did or he didnt this weekend i recieved a letter from a lawyer claiming neglegence
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Nye county Nevada specifically Pahrump
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: it is 1 am here and can not take calls untill 10 am
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.
Do you have homeowner insurance?
If you do, dog bites my be covered in the policy. If you make a claim they will defend the claim and provide you an attorney.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no i am homeless, I am back and forth from california and here
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
at this time i can not take a phone call untill after 10 am
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.
JustAnswer is not a law firm. It is a question and answer site. We do not provide legal representstion.
Do you have a specific legsl question.