I am looking for a lawyer that is willing to defend a dog…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am looking for a lawyer that is willing to defend a dog owner in the state of Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

5 month's ago a guy claimed my dog bit him but no one could prove whether he did or he didnt this weekend i recieved a letter from a lawyer claiming neglegence

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nye county Nevada specifically Pahrump

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is 1 am here and can not take calls untill 10 am

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
Do you have homeowner insurance?
If you do, dog bites my be covered in the policy. If you make a claim they will defend the claim and provide you an attorney.
no i am homeless, I am back and forth from california and here
at this time i can not take a phone call untill after 10 am
JustAnswer is not a law firm. It is a question and answer site. We do not provide legal representstion.
Do you have a specific legsl question.