Yahoo.com, My granson, *********** is in the Latah county…

Customer Question
My granson, ***********  is...

My granson, ***********  is in the Latah county jail in moscow, idaho. He is my sisters son, and I am thinking about helping her pay the bond, she lives in Moscow, Idaho, I live in Indianapolis, Indiana however I am visiting family in Dubai currently. ***********

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do not know, he has charges filed against him. and I thought he was going to get a bond reduction hearing, but it has been weeks and no word

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, does communicating with this attorney cost money, and is what I say to the attorney confidential?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Oh, how much is the rest?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Good Morning Janet: (at least that is what it is here in Indy). It depends on whether or not you accept the expert's answer. Also, you might be offered a phone contact which is an additional $59. If you want your information and answer to be kept confidential the phone call is the best way to go because this is not a secure website.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.