Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Yahoo.com, My granson, *********** is in the Latah county

Customer Question

@yahoo.com JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: My granson, ***********  is in the Latah county jail in moscow, idaho. He is my sisters son, and I am thinking about helping her pay the bond, she lives in Moscow, Idaho, I live in Indianapolis, Indiana however I am visiting family in Dubai currently. *********** JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: I do not know, he has charges filed against him. and I thought he was going to get a bond reduction hearing, but it has been weeks and no word JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: no, does communicating with this attorney cost money, and is what I say to the attorney confidential? JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Customer: oh, how much is the rest?

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning Janet: (at least that is what it is here in Indy). It depends on whether or not you accept the expert's answer. Also, you might be offered a phone contact which is an additional $59. If you want your information and answer to be kept confidential the phone call is the best way to go because this is not a secure website.

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.