I need help to protecting my family from my in laws and get…

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to protecting my family from my in laws and get them out of an abusive situation

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I know it's silly to ask but are you a chatbot?

Lawyer's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that i want my family safe.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

I can send you the Premium Service offer of a phone call, but I would first like to have more information about the problem.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.