A neighbor has a shared well agreement verbal, but with

Customer Question
witness. Now neighbor is thretning...
A neighbor has a shared well agreement verbal, but with witness. Now neighbor is thretning to cut the WATER OFF, to the other shared well party, he is a 74 year old senior. Is this abuse of the aged? Or is there a statute that covers this situation?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/11/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

No, there is no statute that covers this, and it's not abuse of the aged. It's just a simple contract dispute. If necessary, then the 74 year old senior can take the matter to court and sue for breach of contract. The witness will obviously be very important so that he can testify as to the terms of the agreement.

Does that answer your question(s)? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney