Medicaid has been cut off for 75 year old patient. Texas,

Customer Question
Medicaid has been cut...

Medicaid has been cut off for 75 year old patient.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is in a nursing home and I her medicaid has been denied.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I can assist?

How can we get her medicaid turned back on????Why did it get cut off in the first place?????

I'm sorry but there are a number of reasons why Medicaid would have been stopped and there is no way I can know that information without seeing all the paperwork and talking to the people at the Medicaid office.

Normally it is stopped because they have some type of information indicating the person is making too much or has too many assets. But that is a general statement and there are many, many other reasons it could be.

I'm going to opt out but I suggest you seek a local attorney to make all the calls and obtain all the documentation.

Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
Phone call session started
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR.

Have you contacted the medicaid office yet to find out why it was stopped?