I have a discrimination lawsuit against VAMC. This is a good…

Customer Question
Hello I...

Hello I have a discrimination lawsuit against VAMC . This is a good case until I notice that there was a conflict of interest from my lawyer he was slowly not representing me and doing fiduciary duties , not informing me updates. The way I found out was me purchasing a mal practice book from Westlaw,, I fired the lawyer because he did not put out the evidence in the eeo investigation book .As for more conflict of interest he did a draft for the civil case and never informed me to observer the draft 9 month later he gives me the dockets which he should have given me the standing orders at the beginning but his draft was more like a storytelling , there was no case law, . written to defeat the case

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington dc .

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time '

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My case on on the 21st of this month. trust me I have every evidence to prove that I am right including policy an regulations that they did not follow

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.