Want to know who a certified letter was sent from, new

Customer Question
Want to know who...

Want to know who a certified letter was sent from

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that i know of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope just want to find out who it was sent from before i attempt to pick it up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me some time to read your facts and type my response.

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

want to know who a certified letter was sent from
just answer

Please see my response above and allow me some time to answer.

nope

I'm sorry. Then I'm not willing to assist you and will opt out. I was typing my response but I will now opt-out and allow someone else to assist you.

OK i paid for the extra i will cancel all payments now thanks
you wont assist me because I dont want to take a call