I was hit by a tracter trailor and am handicap. I live in a…

Customer Question
I was hit by...

I was hit by a tracter trailor and am handicap. I live in a sub division. Someone turned me in to the homeowners because I leave my Big trash can outside of my garage door. I rode around the neighborhood,and took pictures of 8 others that do the same thing???

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

It is in Va. and I live in a nice house in a Golf course community

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only my trash can being outside

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am disabled, and only have a 1 car garage- there is no room for the trash can

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/10/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if they can enforce this HOA rule?

there is no rule, but if ther were do I have any rights with my disability?
no sir, I want to drop this...the price keeps going up..my attorney works for the federal Gov. and I will use him..how do I drop this so I don't keep getting charged?

If there is no rule, there is nothing that can be done (they can not enforce a rule if there is no rule in the first place)

SOrry...drop what??

I don't want my credit card to keep getting charged for something I am not using

Ok...I am a user of this website (just like you)

You may want to contact customer service...

As I have no control over billing

you are telling me that u don't know who is running this web site....what is going to be the name on my bill?

I am telling you that I am a user of the website just like you. IF you are looking for information regarding your HOA? That I can help with. But I have no insight into billing...sorry.