I'm in a canadian citizen right now and My girlfriend, who…

Customer Question
Hello. I'm in a...

Hello. I'm in a canadian citizen right now and My girlfriend, who is american, and I were thinking about something. Is it legal to transfer money from a NPO registered in canada in a trust fund for medical coverage and education fee for her daughter?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nope, I want to turn a videogame server that is EULA complient into a NPO

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/10/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question. I reviewed what you proposed and it is legal to do so. I would open the trust account and transfer directly and make sure the funds are held and used for the specified reasons and not otherwise commingled. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"