I am enquiring about child support laws, It is a court order…

Customer Question
I am enquiring about...

I am enquiring about child support laws

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It is a court order from New York City, Bronx county, but i live in colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, I have recently been medically discharge from the military and will no longer be able to meet the court mandated order. want some advice if possible before I make the decision to get a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I just want the order to get modify until I can find employment. I will be receiving VA benefits/pay but not till next month. I am also worry that they may try to go after my wife's funds if I can not pay

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/10/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

I am about to go offline for the evening. I may get a chance to check back in or I may not. Regardless, I will be back online tomorrow morning so if you have any follow up questions please ask them in this thread and I will answer them as soon as I see them. If you haven't issued a Positive Rating your I would encourage you to do so now. Issuing a Positive Rating will prevent the question from timing out and closing and will lock it open so it can be accessed and the Q and A can continue at any time from this evening or even a year or more from now.