Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Sure so if i won judgements against assault chargers in west

Customer Question

sure so if i won judgements against assault chargers in west Virginia and moved to pennsylvania when does the statue of limitations begin ?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: West virginia is where the crimes were committed Pennsylvania is where i moved to
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: police reports have been filed and those involved were convictd but its a fraternity who i was hazed by
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you mean statute of limitations to file a civil case against them?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?