Do you always have to file a Motion to Approve Additional…

Customer Question
Do you always have...

Do you always have to file a Motion to Approve Additional GAL fees or is one ti me enough?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I am a lawyer, but judge wants an additional order of prior approved GAL fees.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had filed a Motion for Additional GAL fees and former judge approved it. Prior to the closing of the case filed a sworn affidavit as to my fees. Judge is still not satisfied.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/9/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Normally one files more than one motion. The motions are interim motions for fees and the last one is the final one. Of course one can wait and file just one. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.