Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to speak to an attorney regarding police

Customer Question

I would like to speak to an attorney regarding police misconduct.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: California. I currently live in Sacramento. It has been going on since 2011 to present.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. It is a unique situation, in which law enforcement is going every where I go and attempting to create evidence to be used against me.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Details need to be revealed in private, since they have me under surveillance.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?