Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was in relationship with man and we lived together and was

Customer Question

I was in relationship with man and we lived together and was going to spend the rest of our lives together. He bought me a ring and then he co signed a car with me because I needed one badly. Then he wanted to be on his own. And took my car after I paid for it. What are my rights/
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I have talked to an assistant briefly.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Is the car titled in your name? Do you know where it is? Do you have a key?