How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Bradley Your Own Question
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1067
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Michael Bradley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been sued by the father for legal custody of my

This answer was rated:

I have been sued by the father for legal custody of my child. he wants my rights revoked. I have to submit a written answer and was not given time to seek a Lawyer. Where do I go to write a legal answer?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, Served at work. lawyers closed on Fridays
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want time to hire a lawyer. The father has possession at this time.

you essentially copy the format of what you received

admit what is true, his address you address etc.

and deny the rest

when is the answer due?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This Monday.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do I need to also add documents for proof against what he is stating?

if you have them you can and I would if they help you

when were you served?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Could you recommend a lawyer in Lampasas Texas for this custody case?

below is a list of websites of highly rated custody attorneys in your area

I would suggest that you look at some of their pages and schedule at least a consultation

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate your help.

you are welcome

please rate my advice

while I do not do this for the ratings, my compensation is tied into the rating system

thank you

if you have any other questions feel free to ask

Michael Bradley and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you