I just check and I am one of the affected by the equifax…

Customer Question
Hi, I just check...

Hi, I just check and I am one of the affected by the equifax security breach. How do I find a lawyer to file a lawsuit against equifax for not protecting my idenity.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Rhode Island

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

From rquifax I dont know I could never get my credit report from them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/9/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

A class-action lawsuit has been filed against Equifax, so as to represent all persons effected by the Equifax data "hack." You can contact lawyers for the law firms as follows:

In the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon

3:17-cv-01405-BR McHill et al v. Equifax Inc.
Anna J. Brown, presiding
Date filed: 09/07/2017
Date of last filing: 09/07/2017

Attorneys

Justin M. Baxter
Baxter & Baxter, LLP
8835 S.W. Canyon Lane
Suite 130
Portland, OR###-##-#######) ###-####br />503-(###) ###-####(fax)***@******.***
Assigned: 09/07/2017
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICEDrepresentingBrook Reinhard
(Plaintiff)

Mary McHill
(Plaintiff)

Michael R. Fuller
Olsen Daines PC
US Bancorp Tower
111 SW 5th Ave., Suite 3150
Portland, OR 97204(###) ###-####br />***-***-**** (fax)***@******.***
Assigned: 09/07/2017
(Plaintiff)

Mary McHill
(Plaintiff)

Kelly D. Jones
Kelly D. Jones, Attorney at Law
819 SE Morrison St.
Suite 255
Portland, OR 97214(###) ###-####br />***-***-**** (fax)***@******.***
Assigned: 09/07/2017
(Plaintiff)

Mary McHill
(Plaintiff)

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer