Just found in my old messages about her forging my signature…

Customer Question
Just found in my...

Just found in my old messages about her forging my signature on a lease in wa state

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I just saw it in my messages from a long time ago when my ptsd was affecting my cognitive abilities

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She divorced me and falselt accused me of domestic violence with a protection order to gain an avantage in divorce procedings

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/9/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Michael Bradley
What is your question?
You do not need to divorce but she can without your consent if you have lived separate and apart for more than 2 years.
She divorced me a while ago and got full custody
Sorry that was answer to a different question.
What is your question?
Are there penalties to forging your husband at the time signature on a lease then claiming domestic violence to get off of the lease and seperate and wait until behind in rent to serve papers too keep him realing in confusion due to ptsd symptoms?

certainly is fraud at a minimum

Can I assist you further?