Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I am concerned whether my ID has been compromised due to

Customer Question

Hi ,I am concerned whether my ID has been compromised due to recent situation ?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: what do you mean ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I am hearing due to hacking in to the situation lot of peoples personal information has been stolen. want to make sure if I am one of them ? and what to do ?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: who should I contact to get the info ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you talking about the recent news about the Equifax hacking?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

If you are talking about the Equifax hacking and wondering if your personal information was compromised, Equifax has a special website set up where you can immediately learn the answer to that. They also are offering free identity protection to all US consumers if you want to take advantage of it.

Here's the site.

equifaxsecurity2017.com

It gives you the most recent details about the hacking and the instructions to get the protection and to check your status.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.