Legal Eagle, I’d like to ask some further questions about…

Customer Question
Hello Legal Eagle, I’d like to...
Hello Legal Eagle,
I’d like to ask some further questions about our chat on August 29th. I’d like to provide a little more background on my question, which is about Non-Profit law. But you don’t have to be answered right now. It’s late on a Friday afternoon. I cannot stay online for too long right now. It’s fine to answer next week.I can come back online this coming Monday, at 1:00 PM. Or anytime between 1 and 6 PM. Would that be a good time for you? If yes, I can enter my questions and background info into the chat box now—and we could continue on Monday. How would that be?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! yes, of course. I will be on between 1pm and 6pm on monday. You can go ahead and post your questions and I'll answer them.

I already posted my question(s) and further background info. I imagine you saw that and our posts got crossed.
I'll add this, as you may know: Many of the 39-41 States requiring Charitable Solicitation Registration charge registration fees. And there are profit-making companies out there that will help non-profit organizations with the paper work, filing and fee payments. The State fees and consulting fees can run up to about $10,000. I attended a webinar given by one of these consulting firms, they said that small first time participating organizations can expect to receive about $2500 to $7500 from Giving Tuesday. The webinar giver did not know or did not deal with Charitable Solicitation Registration laws. Of course the
fee matter is separate from the question of what's actually required under the laws for Giving Tuesday participation. In a way. Thus, my question: Are States waiving these fees for Giving Tuesday?
My goodness. I don't see the full background info and further question(s) I posted at 6:30 PM yesterday, Friday, September 8th. Yet I know I saw it after I posted it. In any case, I check again later. I have that posting offline but on a separate computer not at home. If I need to post again I will.
Well, I checked another email thread from you and I see the info and question(s) I posted yesterday at 6:30 PM yesterday, Friday, September 8th are there! So, you've got everything now. More on Monday between 1 - 6 PM. Closer to 1:00 PM. Have a good weekend!