Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How may I find legal counsel? I am a (ICS) incomplete spinal

Customer Question

How may I find legal counsel ? I am a (ICS) incomplete spinal injury from 2013. Rehab @ the acclaimed Shepherd Hosp. Atlanta. Since discharge from that rehab. program have spent thousands on private physical therapy and have managed to still live @ home w/full time care giver. NOW Legal Need: ex-husband of > 10 yrs is participating courts to reduce or eliminate a court order (futuro) alimony. Need to assert my ADA if there are any for me
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Should not need Real Estate category law. My need is Marital Alimony being taken from a disable ex-wife
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Tennessee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, have been working w/ same lawyer who handeled original divorce. But she is out of touch completely w/disability status and any defense available to me as result of my day to day limitations
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need. I am also happy to continue online.

Are you looking for a resource to find a new attorney?