I need to file against a school district and I don't know…

Customer Question
I need to file...

I need to file against a school district and I don't know how

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know, if been asking for help from a multitude of sources and I've never gotten any answers

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Tons, I just don't know where to begin

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/8/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?