My son was wassent to hayerstown,sence he been there we

Customer Question
My son was wassent...

My son was wassent to hayerstown,sence he been there we hav't hear from he.....there not putting his money on his tab and no visits.....who can i call!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maryland,baltimore

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He neve deen in troble

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

The best person to call is his lawyer. If his lawyer won't do anything, call another who will. A lawyer can visit him even if visits are denied to others. He can also try to find out what's going on and could call the prison's lawyers to look into whether his rights were being violated.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.