How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27742
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was wassent to hayerstown,sence he been there we

Customer Question

my son was wassent to hayerstown,sence he been there we hav't hear from he.....there not putting his money on his tab and no visits.....who can i call!
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Maryland,baltimore
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he neve deen in troble
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.


I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

The best person to call is his lawyer. If his lawyer won't do anything, call another who will. A lawyer can visit him even if visits are denied to others. He can also try to find out what's going on and could call the prison's lawyers to look into whether his rights were being violated.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.