Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

What is the verbiage to include in a cease & desist letter

What is the verbiage to include in a cease & desist letter to have my 3rd party consultant to stop providing her service immediately? That letter should also serve as the contract cancellation that has a renewal date in 2019. Please help

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

You may want to consider just purchasing an editable cease and desist letter. Lawyers use letters like these often to enforce their client’s rights. Here’s a website that has a good template (click here). It only costs $10 and it is way cheaper than litigation. In the letter, you can say exactly that you would like for the third party to stop providing their service immediately and also include in the letter that “This document also serves as a cancellation prior to the 2019 renewal.”

Also, although I provided an initial answer, it’s important that you are 100% satisfied. If you feel I have done so, please rate me 5 stars and let me know if you have any follow up questions. As a side note, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.