How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roy Hadavi Your Own Question
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 775
Experience:  Attorney at Law Offices of Rosenstein & Associates
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roy Hadavi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue a Community College in California, small

Customer Question

I want to sue a Community College in California, small claims. Two cases totaling about $2,400. Breach of oral contract.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just need advice so I can take care of it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi Bill. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. I used to be part of a small claims clinic and I would be happy to provide assistance. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

What advice do you need?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want to sue the Orange County Community College District, 2 cases, breach of oral contract. There is some form to file first with district what is it?
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi Bill.

Click here to go to the form that you have requested. This form is fillable, so you can type up everything and then print it.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi Bill. I just sent you the link to the form. Did you get it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just got call from bank they declined my charge thinking it was fraud, can you try again and call me?
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

I did not accept the phone call request, another expert must have accepted it. I prefer to assist you through chat. The other expert should call you shortly. If they do not, you can always make another request for a phone call and an expert will assist you that way.

However, I did provide you the necessary form above.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
who do I serve process on?
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Click here to view all of the information for the claim process.

Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Did you have any follow-up questions or need me to clarify anything? If not, please do not forget to rate my services at the top of the page (hopefully 5 stars), otherwise I get no credit for helping you today.