Where can I get a letter format that states I am not

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get a letter format that states I am not responsible for a debt and have the other party sign it. Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes- it was reported to creditors

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. This is attorney Bill offering assistance to your legal question today. If you are named as part of any debt as principal debtor , guarantor or otherwise you would need a release form.

A contractual release from debt or indemnification contract would cover you in these circumstances.

The contract needs to describe the loan/obligation , the parties involved and should contain consideration in law/ a monetary sum to be properly enforceable.

As I mentioned, if you are are a principle or guarantor you need a release contract from the creditor.

We are here to help.

Please follow up with me as required .

In return remember to rate positively.

You do this by rating 5***** , 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

As I'm not an employee of justanswer I rely on your positive feedback.

Thank You

Attorney Bill