I want to amend my objections. im in the "objections to

Customer Question
i want to amend my...
i want to amend my objections. im in the "objections to magistrates decision" stage of juvenile court case. i want to amend the objection i originally made because i have now got a copy of the transcripts and i have learned other information which could help my case. is there a time limit to amend my objections and do i have to give a copy of those amendments to the other side in this case. my next hearing is oct 9th
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 4 days by:
9/13/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you have now obtained new information for those objections then you have no issues with submitting an "amended objection" to the magistrate report. Anything you file in court you must send a copy to the opposing party. You cannot just send in a pleading to the court without notifying the other side by providing them a copy.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.