My civil liberty was hurt in the past 32 years by the

Customer Question
My civil liberty was...

My civil liberty was hurt in the past 32 years by the federal officials. How I can find help? Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, reported to NAACP in 2012.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like the attorney to coach me the U.S. Contitutional

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?