I am being 'beaten down' by defendant wm paperwork. they…

Customer Question
I am being 'beaten...

I am being 'beaten down ' by defendant wm paperwork. they have not done anything for a defense except to harrass me. The have not given straightforward answers to any thing propounded to them and they have not given documents which it is known that they have. now that want sanctions and to have my case against them dismissed and me fined heavily. THEY LOST THEIR ATTEMPT AT SUMMARY JUDGEMENT and there is a video which shows three people getting the effect of the dangerous condition they built! and still they focus on me. I am damaged in ways that effect every moment of my life. What isthe equavilant of Sanctions and ending THEM? I DO NOT KNOW A RIGHT WORD, BUT THEY WANT TO HAVE MY CASE THROWN OUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT DEFENSE! SO WHAT IS THE SAME PROCESS AGAINST THEM FOR FAILING TO RESPOND OR COMPLY WITH DISCOVERY. NEED HELP RIGHT NOW AND DO NOT HAVE MONEY SET ASIDE TO WIN WHAT WAS SO ASILY WINNABLE PROPR TO SHORT TERM ATTORNEY MUCKING IT UP BY CHANING THE DETAILS OF THE INCIDEENT AND NOT SERVING MOTION TO COMPEL UPON THEM (SHE WROTE A LETTER STATING SHE WAS STARTING THE PROCESS, AND THEN SHE DID NOT DO IT AGAINST THEM...661(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when exactly were you notified?

BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA KERN COUNTY AND JUST RECEIVED ALL OF THE SANCTION THREATS TODAY. REQUESTS FOR PROOF OF THE SCHOOL I WAS PLANNING ON OPENING WERE SENT TO PRIOR ATTORNEY. THIS IS A HUGE TASK, AND FOR WHAT..THAT DOES NOT UNDO THE FACT THAT THEIR ACTION AND THEN THEIR BREACH OF DECENCY PREMISES MOTINTORING CASED TRAUMA TO 3.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

YES.. WE .....I FILED IN JULY OF 2015 AND They have been shoving paperwork and question me constantly and at the same time refussing to provide meaningful answers that will make a difference in the upcoming jury trial. NOT FAIR AND NOT RIFHT. THEY DID WRONG!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

IS THIS GOING TO BE AN INJURY LAWYER WITH EXPERIENCE OF NON SLIP AND FALL AGAINST BIG COMPALY? IT IS A CHANGE FOR THAT ATTORNEY TO REALLY MAKE IT INTO THE LAW BOOKS

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

You have the ability to file a Motion to Compel against them for not complying with your discovery requests. Before you can do that, you have to request a meeting to discuss what they have not sent and why. The request can be sent via email (which helps you prove that you did it), but it can also help to call so you can show the judge you made multiple efforts to reach them. If they refuse to discuss why they didn't give your discovery or don't provide any meaningful answers, then you'd file the motion.

A judge has many remedies for discovery violations available to him. They will first be ordered to produce the documents, but if they continue to stall or not produce the requested documents, it is possible for the judge to enter judgment against them as punishment for ignoring discovery requirements. That usually doesn't happen on the first Motion to Compel, but you can outline everything they've done and

You can also request sanctions against them for filing a frivolous motion. Once the judge has denied a Motion for Summary Judgment, the likelihood of dismissing a case outright is extremely low, and they should know that. The judge has already found that there are factual questions that need to be answered at trial. They're essentially doing this to wear you down, not because there is any valid legal argument, and that's a violation of the Rule of Professional Conduct. That would be done in your response to their motion against you. Even though their motion is ridiculous, it's still important for you to reply.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. If I did not address the specific thing that you wanted to know, it may not have come across clearly to me, so please restate that question. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.

Do you have any questions about this?