I attempted to file a complaint last night but it was

Customer Question
Good evening. I...

Good evening. I attempted to file a complaint last night but it was rejected due to the fact that the I didn't file it using the proper legal pleading format. I’d like your help to file the complaint with the objective of securing a favorable judgment that I can present to the Oregon Construction Contractor’s Board (CCB) in order to collect from the contractor’s bond. The 1-page, CCB mediated agreement this has been breeched is pretty straight forward if you would like to review itHere is a brief summary of pertinent events:
- March 14, 2017, with the assistance of the Oregon CCB, the plaintiff and the defendant entered into a Construction Contractor’s Board (CCB) Settlement Agreement.
- Five payments of $500 was made by the defendant.
- The sixth and final payment of $13,500 was not made and is delinquent.
- The defendant informed the plaintiff yesterday, September 6th, in the form of a text message, that he does not intend to make the final payment of $13,500.Is this something you can help me with?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 4 days by:
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did you use the CCB complaint form?