A case was settled between me as a dentist and the attorney…

Customer Question
A case was settled between...
A case was settled between me as a dentist and the attorney general who represented the California dental board and patient withdraw the complaint and sign settlement now board send a letter asking for patient chart to review
Do they have the right to do that
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

No, they do not if the case has been settled. So, you can send a response that the request is no longer relevant since the case has been settled and the patient has withdrawn the complaint.

Best wishes,