How are you this is ryan

Customer Question
Hi Roy how are you...
Hi Roy how are you this is ryan
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi Ryan. How may I be of assistance today?

Hi Roy I am the person that had the ups issue not sure if you remember how long do I want for the response I Caled and was a manager will look into it
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago

Yes, I recall. You requested a refund for the extensive hours I spent assisting you with this matter. If you wanted me to provide further assistance, had further questions or were dissatisfied, I wish you had discussed it with me. I am afraid that I am not comfortable providing further assistance. I am opting-out and another expert may assist you.

Ok
Hi Roy I am so so sorry I called and they must of did the wrong one because I did other problems that I had
Hi Roy Was dissatisfied for someone else not you