Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

What could happen if while on prole my husban gets arrested

Customer Question

what could happen if while on prole my husban gets arrested for aggevated battery in ill
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: its in ILL and it happen yesterday
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i have not im scared and not sure what to do he did mean to hit the person he was fighting with his cusin and throw a phone and hit his grandm instilled
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he was on ankel bracelets and we r married and they would let him stay with me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

if on parole and he took a new charge then he will be violated and sit until the new charge runs its course

he will be violated and it will be pending until the new charge is complete

he should retain an attorney if he can not afford one then the public defender will represent him