What could happen if while on prole my husban gets arrested…

Customer Question
What could happen if...

What could happen if while on prole my husban gets arrested for aggevated battery in ill

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Its in ILL and it happen yesterday

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No i have not im scared and not sure what to do he did mean to hit the person he was fighting with his cusin and throw a phone and hit his grandm instilled

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He was on ankel bracelets and we r married and they would let him stay with me

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/7/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Michael Bradley

if on parole and he took a new charge then he will be violated and sit until the new charge runs its course

he will be violated and it will be pending until the new charge is complete

he should retain an attorney if he can not afford one then the public defender will represent him