I have a legal scenario who can help me with this?

Customer Question
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. How can I assist? Can you explain the situation?

I have to file a extension to the court in response to a summary judgement. It is a extension. You have a format?

What State does your question pertain to?

Texas

You would use this form to request additional time to respond to a motion for summary judgment https://www.uslegalforms.com/us/US-00919BG.htm

I am defending myself pro se. Where did you get this form?

US legal forms.

You can add that you are pro se.

Who could asses the summary judgement and help me defend against it

I don't understand your question. We are a general information site. I cannot provide legal advise specific to your case. I can provide a link for Attorneys that provide Free Consultations. The site also offers premium services such as a telephone call from one of our Attorneys that can further assist you outside of this format. Thank you.