Second opinion] I have a question about a contract my

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a question about a contract my husband has with a company to provide work that was ended early due to the company and not my husband. We want to know if under the contract they owe him money for dates they scheduled in the future.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He has a entertainment contract with the company he provides DJ services to them under a contract that does not expire until the end of 2017

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am happy to review the contract and try to answer but reviewing the contract is an additional charge.